It's hard to believe we still have paperwork related to JM's adoption, but at least we're almost done! After receiving a corrected Certificate of Citizenship late fall, we were finally able to get JM's social security number. Next steps - a passport so we can visit some friends in Canada, amending retirement/college funds, and taxes. Then, I think we're done! Whew.
We've had an exceptionally warm winter here but the kids enjoyed the bit of snow we did receive a few weeks ago.
JM continues to improve with his speech lessons. He is a very active child; we're working on listening :) He loves school (well most days).
Maggie loves 2nd grade and gymnastics. She is getting older now, so I'm occasionally getting eye rolls and other such drama.
Life is pretty busy, but we're hoping for some chill time after Keith's coaching is done in March. Keith and I also both turned 40 in January (see photos below my darling husband's Christmas light tribute for the entire neighborhood to see :). Good times!
A belated Happy New Year to you all!
Amy
Friday, February 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment